2004年12月28日 星期二

Barbra Streisand - Send in the Clowns



我一直很喜歡Barbra Streisand這首歌,總是想到愛情裡,當自己粉墨登場時,我如同小丑般絕望地在心裡流淚,卻還要故做堅強的模樣。祇是希望對方以為我可以過得很好,祇是希望對方可以不要再掛念我了,甚至決定發狠徹底離去。



果然是,鬧劇一場,小丑一般。Don't bother. They're here...





Isn't it rich, are we a pair?  難道不富足嗎?我們真是一對嗎?

Me here at last on the ground,  我最終待在地面上,

You in mid-air.  你卻在半空中。

Send in the clowns.  來吧,把小丑送上場吧。



Isn't it bliss, don't you approve?  可不是個狂喜嗎?你不同意嗎?

One who keeps tearing around  我們其中一人粉身碎骨,

One who can't move  另一人卻一步都動不了。

Where are the clowns?  小丑呢在哪啊?

Send in the clowns.  快把小丑送上場吧。



Just when I'd stopped opening doors,  就在我停止尋覓時,

Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours.  我終於瞭解到我想要的就是你啊。

Making my entrance again with my usual flair,  再次瀟灑地粉墨登場,

Sure of my lines;  台詞我都那麼熟稔,

No one is there.  台下卻空無一人…



Don't you love farce?  你不喜歡鬧劇嗎?

My fault I fear,  這恐怕是我的錯了。

I thought that you'd want what I want,  我一直以為你與我心有靈犀,

Sorry my dear  但…抱歉,我親愛的

But where are the clowns  但小丑呢在哪啊?

There ought to be clowns  該是小丑上場的時候了啊

Quick send in the clowns  快把小丑送上場吧



What a surprise!  真是驚喜啊

Who could foresee  誰又能預見這一切呢?

I'd come to feel about you  我能感受你

What you felt about me?  那你呢?

Why only now when I see  為什麼當我現在看見的

That you've drifted away?  只能看見你離去的身影?

What a surprise...  真是驚喜啊…

What a cliche'...  真是俗套一場…



Isn't it rich, isn't it queer  難道還不富足嗎?難道還不夠奇怪嗎?

Losing my timing this late in my career  在我行將就木時錯失良機

And where are the clowns  但小丑呢在哪啊?

Quick send in the clowns  快把小丑送上場吧…





Don't bother, they're here.  別麻煩了。小丑就在這裡了。


沒有留言:

張貼留言