2008年2月27日 星期三

Goldfrapp – A&E



在倫敦的St John’s Wood朋友的住處,夢裡曾經見過的白色窗戶,窗外的樹枝都枯了,冬末的氣息,交雜著早春的呼吸。這天rt要回巴黎去了,我將前往大英圖書館做研究。於是早起我認真又聽了一遍Goldfrapp的A&E。她迷幻的嗓音、對愛的渴求,安靜地穿透我的細胞,然後我幾乎落淚。於是一遍。又一遍。



It's a blue, bright blue Saturday, hey hey 靛色的星期六

And the pain is starting to slip away, hey hey 痛苦開始消逝



I'm in a backless dress on a pastel ward that's shining 我穿著露背洋裝

Think I want you still 站在毫無生氣的病房,閃過念頭:也許我仍需要你

But there may be pills at work 但也許只是藥物使然



Do you really wanna know how I was dancing on the floor? 你真想知道我跳舞的模樣

I was trying to phone you when I'm crawling out the door 逃離病房時,我試著打電話給你

I'm amazed at you, the things you say that you don't do 我對你感到驚奇。那些你說你不會做的事。

Why don't you ring? 你為什麼不打電話給我呢?



I was feeling lonely, feeling blue 我感到寂寞憂鬱

Feeling like I needed you 感覺我好需要你

Like I'm walking up surrounded by me 感覺被自己緊緊包圍



A&E 急診室



How did I get to accident - emergency? 我是如何來到了急診室?

All I wanted was you to take me out high 我希望你帶我出去,遠離

And I was feeling lonely, feeling blue 我感到寂寞憂鬱

Feeling like I needed you 覺得我好需要你

Like I hoped you'd call and hoped you'd see me 感覺我期待你的電話,期待你能看見我

A&E  急診室





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VPyso87fZU











沒有留言:

張貼留言