2007年6月12日 星期二
Carrie Underwood - I'll Stand By You
第一次聽到這歌是,Destiny’s Child要解散,Patti LaBelle以神仙教母之姿出現在WMA會場,唱了這首Pretenders的經典名曲當作祝福。這一季American Idol,第四季冠軍Carrie Underwood在援助非洲難民時高歌此曲,一唱不得了,光靠下載就把這歌衝到Billboard前十名。這歌本身有種巨大的撫慰力道。Carrie唱來也僅是娓娓道來,不像Patti阿姨高音大放送,又是抖腳又是甩頭。
我想要把這首歌拿來,向真心的好友致敬,也向還真心相信好友的人們致敬。這年頭,朋友也許滿天下,但知音難尋啊。
Oh, why you look so sad 噢你為何看來如此悲傷?
Tears are in your eyes 你梨花帶淚
Come on and talk to me now 來吧告訴我
Don't be ashamed to cry 別害怕哭泣
Let me see you through 讓我把你看透
Cause I've seen the dark side too 因為我也曾遭逢不遇
When the night falls on you, 當夜幕低垂
You don't know what to do, 你手足無措
Nothing you confess can make me love you less 你自白的一切並不會令我少愛你一分
I'll stand by you, 我將站在你這邊
I'll stand by you, 陪伴著你
I won't let nobody hurt you, 不會令任何人傷害你
I'll stand by you. 我將站在你這邊
So, if you're mad get mad, 所以你若想發脾氣就發吧
Don't hold it all inside, 別悶在心裡
Come on and talk to me now. 來吧告訴我吧
And hey, what you got to hide? 嘿,別躲藏了
I get angry too 我也會感到憤怒
Well I'm a lot like you. 因為我很像你
When you're standing at the crossroads, 當你在十字路口徘徊
Don't know which path to choose, 不知何去何從
Let me come along, 讓我同行
Cause even if you’re wrong 即便你有所錯誤
I'll stand by you, 我將站在你身旁
I'll stand by you, 陪伴著你
I won't let nobody hurt you, 不會令任何人傷害你
I'll stand by you. 我將站在你這邊
Take me in into your darkest hour, 在你最沮喪失意時讓我同行
And I'll never desert you. 我絕不會離棄你
I'll stand by you. 我將跟你同一國
And when, when the night falls on you baby, 而當夜幕低垂
You're feeling all alone, 你覺得自己孤單一人
You won't be on your own, 你還有我啊
I'll stand by you. 我將陪伴著你
I'll stand by you, 我將陪在你身旁
Won't let nobody hurt you. 不會令他人傷害你
I'll stand by you 我將陪伴著你
Take me in into your darkest hour. 在你最沮喪失意時讓我同行
And I'll never desert you 我將不離不棄
I'll stand by you. 永遠在你身旁
Ooooh, I'll stand by you. I'll stand by you. 我將與你同一國
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言