2005年9月25日 星期日

Barbra Streisand - What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life



  他們正在對我說個別人的故事。別人的故事聽起來很精采,通俗愛情該有的都有了。那些痛苦與開心,都以為自己的是最獨特了;後來才發現,不管幸福或不幸福,都是別人已經走過的路途。



  我腦子想起了最近要出片的Barbra Streisand,她早期錄唱了這一支歌。怎麼說?聽起來多像卑微的請求。原來愛情裡面,我們都只是懇求的,只是形式不同。







What are you doing the rest of your life? 將此餘生你會做些什麼呢?

North and South and East and West of your life? 你生命的四面八方

I have only one request of your life 我對你的生命唯有一要求

That you spend it all with me. 就是你與我共度

All the seasons and the times of your days. 你日子的每一季每一時刻

All the nickels and the dimes of your days. 無論貴賤貧富

Let the reasons and the rhymes of your days. 願你餘下之日的理由與韻律

All begin and end with me. 都因我而起因我而息

I want to see your face, 我想看見你的臉

In every kind of light, 在不同的光度中

In fields of gold and 在金黃原野上

Forests of the night; 或夜間森林中

And when you stand before 而當你站在生日蛋糕

The candles on a cake. 與燭光之前

Oh let me be the one to hear 讓我成為唯一

The silent wish you make. 聆聽你沈默祝願的人

Those tomorrows waiting deep in your eyes 在你雙瞳中深候的明日

In the world of love you keep in your eyes, 在你雙眸中保存的愛的世界

I'll awaken what's asleep in your eyes, 我會喚醒你雙眼中沈睡的一切

It may take a kiss or two. 也許只消一兩個吻

Through all of my life. 終我一生

Summer, Winter, Spring and Fall of my life, 寒暑春秋

All I ever will recall of my life 我此生將回憶的

Is all of my life with you. 是與你一起的生活






沒有留言:

張貼留言