2006年5月6日 星期六

James Blunt - Goodbye My Love (Bruno Cover)



說真的,我對James Blunt的歌聲一點都不感興趣。他用嘶啞的聲音唱著you're beautiful時,我總感覺從他喉嚨要裂出個洞,像先前新聞報導被鐵絲網割破喉嚨的鴕鳥,吃下去的青菜葉都從那洞口混著血絲掉出來。



但我不能不說,法蘭西新星選秀裡的Bruno唱的如此真摯動人,讓我重新接受這首Goodbye My Lover。Bruno是個有點娘的孩子,但這首歌他唱得很好很好,多了一點陰性的哀愁般,很好更像是呢喃。所以他唱著,帶著可愛的法國腔,把hollow都唸成了ollow,I’m so hollow, baby, I’m so hollow. I’m so, I’m so, I’m so hollow。我們的傷痛因此被他的歌聲熨平,還微微地,散著蒸汽。



Did I disappoint you or let you down? 我讓你失望了嗎?

Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown? 該承認有罪?或讓法官皺眉?

'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun, 在我們開始前我便看見了終點

Yes I saw you were blind and I knew I had won. 是的我看見你如此盲目 便知道我贏了



So I took what's mine by eternal right. 我憑公義拿走屬於我的東西

Took your soul out into the night. 將你的靈魂拋入深夜

It may be over but it won't stop there, 也許暫時結束 但並非永久終結

I am here for you if you'd only care. 如果你在意 我便會在此作陪



You touched my heart you touched my soul. 你碰觸我靈魂內心

You changed my life and all my goals. 改變我的生命與目標

And love is blind but then I knew it, 愛情如此盲目 我都知曉

My heart was blinded by you. 但我的心被你的愛所遮蔽



I've kissed your lips and held your head. 我親吻你的嘴唇 抬起你的頭

Shared your dreams and shared your bed. 與我分享你的夢想與肉體

I know you well, I know your smell. 我如此通徹地知曉你 認得你的氣息

I've been addicted to you. 我無可自拔地愛上你



Goodbye my lover. 再見了我的愛人

Goodbye my friend. 再見了我的朋友

You have been the one. 你曾經是我生命中最重要的那個人

You have been the one for me. 曾經都只是曾經



I am a dreamer and when I wake, 我愛作夢 但當我甦醒

You can't break my spirit 你奪走我的夢

- it's my dreams you take. 卻不能粉碎我的精神 

And as you move on, remember me, 你繼續走吧 但請記得我

Remember us and all we used to be 記得我們彼此與過去



I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile. 我看過你笑 也看過你哭

I've watched you sleeping for a while. 我在你睡去之際凝視著你

I'd be the father of your child. 我也許會與你共築家庭

I'd spend a lifetime with you. 與你共度餘生



I know your fears and you know mine. 我知曉你的恐懼 你也知曉我的

We've had our doubts but now we're fine, 我們曾彼此猜疑 但現在都過去了

And I love you, I swear that's true. 我愛你 也誓此為真

I can not live without you. 我不能活著而沒有你



And I still hold your hand in mine. 所以我仍握著你的手

In mine when I'm asleep. 就算我已沈沈睡去

And I will bear my soul in time, 當我臣服你腳邊

When I'm kneeling at your feet. 我將謹守我的靈魂



I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.

I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.






沒有留言:

張貼留言